How To Pay With PACE
Enjoy discounts when you checkout and pay with PACE using the following voucher:
- RM25 off – Special code for first timer! Valid when you purchase any item at Macio Home and pay with PACE code “PACEFIRST”.
- All promo codes are valid for one time use only subject to first come first serve basis and is only 1 redemption per transaction.
- 3 Interest-free instalment with either debit or credit cards
- Receive the items after the first payment done.
- Instalments will be automatically deducted with no interest
- Do I need any documents to sign up for PACE?
No, you only need to upload a photo of your Identification Card (IC) to sign up and use PACE.
- What are the requirements to use PACE?
- To be at least 18 years of age
- Have a national issued ID
- Have a valid mobile number and email address
- Have a valid credit or debit card
- Can I buy something that exceeds my Buy Limit?
Yes, but you will have to pay total exceeded amount in the first payment and the actual buy limit to be split into two (2nd and 3rd payment).
Example 1: The item you want to purchase is RM4,000 but your Buy Limit is RM3,000. On the first payment you will be charged RM2,000 and the following months RM1,000 respectively.
4. Which payment method is accepted by PACE?
Currently, PACE accepts VISA or MASTERCARD CREDIT CARD and DEBIT CARD for payment.
5. How do I use Pace to make payment?
Upon checkout on Macio Home website, you can choose PACE to make payment.
6. Are there any fees/interest when you make payment with PACE?
PACE is free to use and there are no interests charged for your instalments.
7. What if I miss a payment?
If the payment is not received by the due date, an initial late payment of RM10 will be levied, and a further RM1 per day if the payment remains unpaid after the due date. For each transaction of RM40 or above, the late fees of each instalment payment that may be applied are capped at 25% of the original transaction value or RM60, whichever is less.
8. I have more questions, where can I get help?
Find a comprehensive library of help articles in PACE’s HELP CENTER.
Step-by-step guide on how you can use PACE.
For more information, please visit pacenow.co
- Get the items you need
Select the items you want or need. No processing fees, credit checks or waiting time.
- Checkout as usual
Use PACE as your payment option and we will help you divide the total amount into 3 interest-free instalments.
3. Enter your details
You’ll be redirected to payment page and fill in the required card details. The first instalment will be deducted upon checkout.
(For the first-time user, your ID verification will be taking 10-15 minutes before proceed to payment.)
4. Automated instalment deduction
Reminder emails will be send before due date and instalments will be charge automatically.